RETA Brazil Microcondos

Home Forums Forum Real Estate Trend Alert RETA Brazil Microcondos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wldeaton
    Keymaster

Anyone want to discuss their experiences?

MARIA SCHULTZ
    Participant

Thanks Wesley. I would like to discuss the Brazil Microcondos. It’s hard to know what’s going on when everything comes in Portuguese and my Portuguese is very basic.

wldeaton
    Keymaster

Maria:

I’ll share all of my experience, for what it’s worth, so we can all compare notes. A few months ago I received a notice that the new users’ portal was up. I went to try and use it but it was non-functional. For anyone who has trouble reading Portuguese (I do), use Google Translate for your messages in the future and you should be fine. I fairly quickly received a message that the English version of the Portal was still under construction.

Time passed, and within the past month, I received a message from info@escalaproperties telling me my next payment was due. Problem is, I had paid all at one time in order to receive the discount. I responded back, and then received a reply email apologizing, and asking me to disregard the previous email sent in error. That was September 17.

In response, I asked about the portal. Three days later I received the following from info@escalaproperties.com:
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writting to let you know that from now on we will no longer be using this e-mail address to reply questions about Microcondo sales.

This e-mail was only used during the first steps of your purchase.

To reply questions related to contracts, payments, project updates, we will be using our main customer care e-mail below:

customercare@escalaproperties.com

This way we can follow up on your questions faster.

Kind regards,

Part two next….

wldeaton
    Keymaster

Part 2:

That same day, I received another email from info@escalaproperties that read as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to let you know, that from this day forward, if you have any questions about financial statements, or if you want to know when your next payment is due, you should forward your queries to the financial department from the developers.

We have helped you this far, but from now on the developers will be the ones responsible for assisting you with your questions about payments and financial statements.

Any questions you might have about the project’s updates, photos of the work site, questions about reselling, title transfers, in other words any questions that do not pertain to financial matters you can count on us, as always.

If you want to reach out to the developers, you should use the email address/ phone numbers below:

Vitacon company’s phone #: +55 11 3588 4700

Financial dept:

Ms. Alexandra Oliveira – alexandra.oliveira@vitacon.com.br

Phone #: +55 11 3039.7071

Ms. Anelise Araújo – anelise.araujo@vitacon.com.br
    Phone #: +55 11 3039- 7375

Vitacon CEO-

Mr. Ariel Frankel- ariel.frankel@vitacon.com.br

Please bear in mind, that it is always in our best interest to keep replying your emails in a timely manner, but given the proportion of emails and requests we have been receiving lately,.this is no longer feasible.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards,

Escala Team,

About that same time, customercare@escalaproperties sent me a response about the portal as follows:

I have already asked the developers to provide us with the website from the project with the option to access the client’s portal.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

The representative or possibly owner of Vitacon, Ariel Frankel, was slated to come to the Gathering this week. Today I received a set schedule for the Gathering, and his name isn’t mentioned at all. Another named attendee is also not listed (the owner of Always Marbella) so perhaps he’s coming but will not be a “keynote” speaker. We were given emails for all of the representatives who are attending, and told we could email them for appointments because our afternoons will be free. I’ve emailed Mr. Frankel a few days ago but have not received a response. That’s my experience, and I look forward to hearing from some of the rest of you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.